Monday, August 17, 2026

Uh oh! Google removes my site from their search engine!


Lmao.

So, last year I made this blog post about Google indexing one of my posts. It was Binho's MUGEN creations post. Well, I spoke too soon. They removed it!


And, here is my Google Search Console data of my Blog site. Looks like they shortly removed it from their search engine after they indexed it.


Well, there you have it. My secondary site created with Google Sites is still searchable on Google, which leads to my Blog. My Blog site is still searchable by DuckDuckGo, Bing, Brave Search, and Yandex, so not all hope is lost.

Am I being shadowbanned by Google? Maybe, but I won't be surprised if that's true. We all know Google is known for shadowbanning. Kinda weird Google removed my Blogspot site, but not my other site created with Google Sites. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Uh oh! Google removes my site from their search engine!

Lmao. So, last year I made this blog post about Google indexing one of my posts.  It was Binho's MUGEN creations post. Well, I spoke too...

Popular Posts