Tuesday, August 6, 2024

5k0rX's MUGEN Creations

A collection of 5k0rX aka TA-Chan's MUGEN creations.

5k0rX's Site (Archived): http://www.onlymugen.cjb.net/

Images taken from the archived site.

Characters

  1. AckMan 50% [From Go! Go! Ackman]
  2. Captain Marvel by 5k0rX (Ta-Chan) & MICROmor 80% [Same ver. at MICROmor's site, but the folder is missing the jpg image]
Unreleased WIP

  1. Blanka
  2. Moriah [From Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow Over Mystaria]

Have anything to add to this page like MUGEN content, or information? Need to contact me, or comment about something? Comment below or email me at charmanmugen@gmail.com. All comments will be moderated. I'm free to change/update any of my rules as I like at any time. Last Updated: 8/6/2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

NAO & M.'s MUGEN Creations

A collection of NAO & M.'s MUGEN creations, and CrossCat's MAXIMA-TYPEB- and NAO & T-K's Sula. NAO's Site (Archived)...

Popular Posts