Saturday, July 6, 2024

Jack Bandit RT's MUGEN Creations

A collection of Jack Bandit RT aka Jack Bandit's MUGEN creations.

Jack Bandit RT's Site (Archived): https://geocities.ws/jackbanditrt/

Jack Bandit RT's chars were later hosted at http://emr.mgbr.net/ aka Equipe Mugen Rio, except his Guile edit. The site also hosted other people's creations, but I did Evil Orochi's creations in another post.

Update:7/7/2024: Found some more stages on the website, and some of them weren't even found in the stage section. I think I'll add them here, including Phoenix's stages. Might as well add "Mugen Site Hosting" to this since I basically added 99% of Equipe Mugen Rio's stuff here. I don't know if Jack Bandit RT actually owned the site, or not, so I rewritten some text above.

Update 7/22/2024: Most images taken from the archived site.

Characters

Hosted creations found on the site (Mugen Rio) from Baruch, AyzraeL, Powploc, Evil Pardal, and Phoenix. Evil Orochi's stuff I did on another post. Nash's stages needs fixing.

Nash's stages. Dos2Win and Winmugen Conversor 4.5 can't fix them. Manual fixing is probably necessary, and I don't know another program that fixes old DOS stages.

Have anything to add to this page like MUGEN content, or information? Need to contact me, or comment about something? Comment below or email me at charmanmugen@gmail.com. All comments will be moderated. I'm free to change/update any of my rules as I like at any time. Last Updated: 7/22/2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

NAO & M.'s MUGEN Creations

A collection of NAO & M.'s MUGEN creations, and CrossCat's MAXIMA-TYPEB- and NAO & T-K's Sula. NAO's Site (Archived)...

Popular Posts