Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Madoldcrow1105's MUGEN Creations

A collection of Madoldcrow1105 aka Mad Old Crow aka MOC aka Doug1105's MUGEN creations. A copy and paste of html code from the archives, with some of my edits.

Madoldcrow1105's Site (Archived): http://1105design.com/mugen/index.html

Update 5/23/2024: Aww... I thought the site had everything. Guess not. He released more stuff which he hosted on Google Drive, now taken down. Extra stuff cell in light yellow.

CHARACTERS

SpongeBob SquarePants [direct dl]Finn and Jake [direct dl]
Kitty Katswell [direct dl]Princess Bubblegum [direct dl]
Dudley Puppy [direct dl]Mordecai [direct dl]
Stimpy J. CatRigby [direct dl]
Crash Bandicoot [direct dl]Scolipede [direct dl]
Bowling ball (Simpsons arcade stage 6) [direct dl]KOF-styled Kirby [direct dl]
BroccalonCrow [body, Billy West sndpack, Charlie Adler sndpack]
Toro Inoue [direct dl]Patrick
Jenny XJ9Markerman


STAGES

Blowhole's Lair (The Penguins of Madagascar)Candy Kingdom (Adventure Time)
Morphoid Mtn. (Nicktoons: Globs of Doom)Finn and Jake's Pad (Adventure Time)
T.U.F.F. Lift (T.U.F.F. Puppy)Regular Scream (Regular Show)
Labyrinth Zone w/ alt. def for Scrap Brain act 3 (Sonic)Tree Tops (Spyro)
Phineas & Ferb's backyardScorch's Pit (Spyro 3)
Jacques (Spyro)Unnamed river stage (My Life as a Teenage Robot)
Wire WorldToon Stages Pack


SCREENPACK

Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal [direct dl]


MISC

UYA icons V3

Have anything to add to this page like MUGEN content, or information? Need to contact me, or comment about something? Comment below or email me at charmanmugen@gmail.com. All comments will be moderated. I'm free to change/update any of my rules as I like at any time. Last Updated: 5/31/2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I know where Tawashi aka たわし's chars were hosted

I recently discovered where Tawashi's chars were hosted. It was none other than on DEL's site all along. DEL's site was also a s...

Popular Posts