Thursday, May 16, 2024

ShinRyoga's & NeoAnkh's MUGEN Creations

A collection of ShinRyoga's & NeoAnkh's MUGEN creations.


His stuff were later hosted at Randomselect (Old, New). I don't know why his Omega Tom Hanks char wasn't hosted there, and it is unknown if ShinRyoga himself converted him to Winmugen, or not. I know there are tons of edits of these chars from other people, so I'm only going to include some.

Characters

  1. Super Mario (89%, 100%, 102%)
  2. Super Luigi (477%) [Perhaps a typo and should have been 47%, or 77%]
  3. Omega Tom Hanks (100%)
Stages

  1. Peach Castle (Old, New) [Comes with Super Mario/Luigi]
  2. Haunted Castle (Old, New) [Comes with Super Mario/Luigi]
Cancelled/Unreleased Chars
  1. King Bowser
  2. Link
  3. Samus Aran
  4. Tetsuo Shima
  5. The Predator
Edits
  1. Super Mario
    1. Super Mario v. 100% converted and edited to newer MUGEN by these people: (Unknown1, Unknown2 [From Electrocaid])
  2. Omega Tom Hanks
    1. Omega Tom Hanks v. 100% converted and edited to newer MUGEN by these people: (Unknown1, Unknown2, Unknown3, Mugengod2569)

Have anything to add to this page like MUGEN content, or information? Comment below or email me at charmanmugen@gmail.com. All comments will be moderated. I'm free to change/update any of my rules as I like at any time. Last Updated: 5/16/2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I know where Tawashi aka たわし's chars were hosted

I recently discovered where Tawashi's chars were hosted. It was none other than on DEL's site all along. DEL's site was also a s...

Popular Posts