Friday, May 10, 2024

MystikBlaze's MUGEN Creations

A collection of MystikBlaze's creations.

MystikBlaze had multiple sites back then. This one had all of his stuff (excluding previous char versions, you know what I mean) and they were archived: http://soldats.happy-cat.org/

Here's an older MystikBlaze site. In here you can read his update notes of his chars like Evil Ryu: http://home.maine.rr.com/mystik3984/

Fun Fact: MystikBlaze's Evil Ryu was released before Reu's Evil Ryu. MystikBlaze's Evil Ryu Beta was released in June 6, 2001, while Reu's Evil Ryu was released sometime in early 2002.

Update 6/4/2024: Whoa, found an old version of Evil Ryu, v0.85.

Characters


Have anything to add to this page like MUGEN content, or information? Need to contact me, or comment about something? Comment below or email me at charmanmugen@gmail.com. All comments will be moderated. I'm free to change/update any of my rules as I like at any time. Last Updated: 6/4/2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I know where Tawashi aka たわし's chars were hosted

I recently discovered where Tawashi's chars were hosted. It was none other than on DEL's site all along. DEL's site was also a s...

Popular Posts