Thursday, June 6, 2024

Shazzo's MUGEN Creations

A collection of Shazzo aka Shazzo the Hedgehog's MUGEN creations/edits, as far as I know.

Shazzo's eSnips Page (Archived): http://www.esnips.com/web/ShazzoMugenchars/

I did K.Y-Shanxi's MUGEN creations recently, and both K.Y-Shanxi and Shazzo were known for their large Bowsers back in the day, so I thought to myself, "eh, let's do Shazzo too. Let's give it a shot", since I kinda had a feeling this might be hard, and if I'm missing a lot of stuff, I won't be posting the collection. Turns out, that wasn't the case luckily. I'm missing two (three) chars, Sonic SSBO and the original unedited SonicUL, and a possible third one: Leonardo from TMNT.

What makes this difficult is that it is unknown if this is all of Shazzo's chars, as he released other chars such as Meg, Stewie, Giga Bowser, and the Paper Mario Bros. outside of his Esnips folder. I don't know where, or what forum he released his other chars. I checked Mugenguild, but they were not found there. He also uploaded some of his chars on the dreaded Sendspace, so it is possible he initially released Meg, Stewie, and the others on Sendspace, and luckily people just reuploaded them elsewhere. That means... if Shazzo did make Leonardo, and perhaps... other chars not on the list, then he probably uploaded them on Sendspace, making them extremely rare or extinct, except that Elecrocaid has Leonardo. If anyone has more information, please let me know.

Shazzo's last known char he made is Sonic SSBO in 2008, so that means he made chars from 2007 to 2008. It is unknown if he came back in later years and made more chars, but I doubt it. Any other chars beyond 2008 that has Shazzo's name on it are probably edits of Shazzo's chars.

Update: Actually, this Ermac is from June 2008, while the Ermac Shazzo released in Mugenguild is from Feb 12, 2008. Now I'm not sure if this June 2008 ver. is Shazzo's updated version. To be continued. Update: Yes! Found it. I found Shazzo's Ermac on eSnips in the archives reuploaded by Víctorys & A.R. Date is Feb 12, 2008, so it's Shazzo's original ver.

Update 6/10/2024: Alright, found the release threads of these other chars, and Leonardo. Shazzo did make Leonardo, and it is missing. They were found at Mugenguild in the archives, not the current one. Looking at the forum throughout 2007 to 2008, now it make sense. The puzzle pieces fit. Stewie, Meg, Bowser, Leonardo, Giga Bowser, Paper Mario, and Paper Luigi were released there and uploaded on Sendspace. I'm now certain he made 18 chars in total. Don't mind if I do, but I'm going to delete some texts here and update this post since I found the release threads. Strikethrough some texts.

Characters
Until I find where he released Meg, Stewie, and the others, it is uncertain if this is all of his chars he made.

  1. Leonardo V.1 [Def file name is LeonardoTMNT. Electrocaid has this char as it is found on his list]
  2. Paper Luigi [In Paper_Mario_Brothers.zip]
  3. Paper Mario [In Paper_Mario_Brothers.zip]
  4. Sonic Super Smash Bros. Omega [Sonic SSBO, his last known char he made]
  5. Sonic Unlimited (Version 2) [SonicUL]
Unknown Chars
More information is needed. It is unknown if he actually made these chars, or if it is an edit of one of Shazzo's chars.

Other Chars
A list of chars that are edits of Shazzo's chars.
  1. Blaze mvc [Edit of Liu Kang by Unknown in 2008, from Zaxxon Q Blaque's full game M-Kast, so he might have made this char]
  2. Maggie [Edit by PeterRP15 in 2012, edit of Meg]
  3. Malleo [Edit by Yagoshi, spriteswap of Bowser]
  4. Weegee [Edit by Yagoshi]
  5. Mecha Yoshi [Char by Cyberlizard I believe]
  6. Paper Baby Mario [Edit by YochiThMaster333, spriteswap of Paper Mario]
  7. CreamEXE [Edit by YochiThMaster333]
  8. TailsDotEXE [Edit by YochiThMaster333, spriteswap of Paper Mario]
  9. Requiem [Edit of Ermac by Unknown in 2012]
  10. Petey Piranha [Char by Cyberlizard, Orochihomer, and Yagoshi]

Have anything to add to this page like MUGEN content, or information? Need to contact me, or comment about something? Comment below or email me at charmanmugen@gmail.com. All comments will be moderated. I'm free to change/update any of my rules as I like at any time. Last Updated: 6/10/2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I know where Tawashi aka たわし's chars were hosted

I recently discovered where Tawashi's chars were hosted. It was none other than on DEL's site all along. DEL's site was also a s...

Popular Posts