Reu's Site (Archived): http://www.reubenkee.com/
Update 5/31/2024: Oh cool, found a rare previous version of Evil Ryu, v. 0.97.
Update 8/27/2025: I found Evil Ken version 1. Added.
1/26/2026: Added more people to the credits from the readmes. For fuller list, see the readmes.
Characters
Patches
Pals
- Evil Ken
Edits
- LaParca's Hires Edit of Evil Ken (cns update code inside) (alt link (without cns update)), and Evil Ryu (3/14/2008 (alt link), Updated (alt link))
- PotS's Edit of Evil Ken, Evil Ryu, and Dragon Claw











































R.I.P Reuben Kee (1984-2007), he will forever be missed.
ReplyDeleteIt should be noted that the pre-D0.97R versions of his Evil Ryu and Evil Ken will need Dos2Win to fix their respective palette issues.
I should have posted this comment earlier instead of the previous one above, but there's also another rare and old version of Evil Ken that I had found that I didn't see yet, which is 7.41.
ReplyDeleteThis version dates back to January 2002, shortly after 7.24 and long before DR 0.97. I found it in Mugen 1000, and apparently, it was bundled in the compilation twice. However, the .DEF has been modified 3 times in a row: once on 11/7/2006, again on 11/21/2006 (for the "mini" version), along with the .CNS, which was also modified as well, and once again on the following day.
I also found it in Mugen X-Treme, an ultra mega rare and obscure DOS MUGEN compilation that dates back to February 2002. This compilation was made by Killerkidd and appears to be hosted on his site via Federation Studios. At least this specific version has been archived in one of the character packs, but I can't really tell if the file has been tampered by an anonymous editor or not. Though I'm mostly referring to the .DEF, which has been modified on 9/3/2001.
Is there a way to figure this out by any chance?