Monday, May 13, 2024

Reu's MUGEN Creations

A collection of Reu's creations and other stuff. I'm also going to add some edits from other creators too.

Reu's Site (Archived): http://www.reubenkee.com/

Update 5/31/2024: Oh cool, found a rare previous version of Evil Ryu, v. 0.97.

Characters

  1. Dragon Claw (1.0, 1.1)
  2. Evil Ken by Reu, Tenshin, and KingTigre (Version 5, 6.017.24D0.97R)
  3. Evil Ryu by Reu, and KingTigre (0.971.02D0.97R)
Patches

Have anything to add to this page like MUGEN content, or information? Need to contact me, or comment about something? Comment below or email me at charmanmugen@gmail.com. All comments will be moderated. I'm free to change/update any of my rules as I like at any time. Last Updated: 6/13/2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I know where Tawashi aka たわし's chars were hosted

I recently discovered where Tawashi's chars were hosted. It was none other than on DEL's site all along. DEL's site was also a s...

Popular Posts