Saturday, August 22, 2026

SPIDERBAT's MUGEN Creations

A collection of SPIDERBAT's MUGEN creations.


Spiderman by DOOM, SPIDERBAT & SERYYVOLK was released in Feb 2023, long after SPIDERBAT's other chars. Did SPIDERBAT come back in 2023? I don't think so because I can't find info on that. Then, I found Doom's old Blogger site in the archives. According to site, snapshot taken in 2009, Doom & SPIDERBAT were working on 3 chars for a, "MARVEL vs DC : 16 BIT Project", Wonder Woman, Wolverine, and Spiderman all in 16 bit. However, the 3 chars went unreleased for many years, until Spiderman was released in 2023. As for the other 2 chars, their status remains on hold, or unknown.

Characters

Possible edits from others. Can't find much info on these chars/versions.

Last Updated: 8/22/2026.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

SPIDERBAT's MUGEN Creations

A collection of SPIDERBAT's MUGEN creations. SPIDERBAT's Site:  https://spiderbatmugen.blogspot.com/ Spiderman by DOOM, SPIDERBAT ...

Popular Posts