Monday, October 14, 2024

DJ Xtool aka Kalumon's MUGEN Creations

A collection of DJ Xtool aka Kalumon's MUGEN creations.

DJ Xtool's Site (Archived): http://www40.websamba.com/kalumon/

I also made a collection for Thedge's MUGEN creations.

Characters

  1. A-Kriz [Another Kriz]
  2. DarkMGirl (2007, 2010 Edited by Unknown [alt]) [Dark Magician Girl. The original 2007 version is lost at the moment. Thanks to pardal690 for the edited ver.]
  3. Lien by nio & RiCCochet & Thedge & Kalumon & Anhell (Old, Beta 3 (16/09/2008), New [Released by nio in 2019])

Have anything to add to this page like MUGEN content, or information? Need to contact me, or comment about something? Comment below or email me at charmanmugen@gmail.com. All comments will be moderated. I'm free to change/update any of my rules as I like at any time. Last Updated: 10/15/2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

DJ Xtool aka Kalumon's MUGEN Creations

A collection of DJ Xtool aka Kalumon's MUGEN creations. DJ Xtool's Site (Archived):  http://www40.websamba.com/kalumon/ I also made ...

Popular Posts