Saturday, February 22, 2025

Chon Wang's MUGEN Creations

A collection of Chon Wang aka ChonWang's MUGEN creations.

Chon Wang's Site (Archived): http://mugenko.mgbr.net/

Mugen K.O. was a site by Chon Wang, Squall, & SodonHID. It hosted all of SodonHID's stages (which all of them were archived), but not all of his chars for some reason. So, I don't want to do SodonHID's stuff yet because I'm missing a lot of chars, but I can do Chon Wang because all of his stuff were hosted there (except the bgm, but it's just bgm from the game prob). I don't want to do, "SodonHID's MUGEN Stages", because that would be a little weird, to me at least, but I'll consider it.

4/12/2025: I just did SodonHID collection, but I'm missing some chars.
4/23/2025: Forgot to correct info. 1 SodonHID stage wasn't archived, but I found it elsewhere.

Characters

Stages

Last Updated: 9/9/2025.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PENDRA's MUGEN Creations

A collection of PENDRA aka 電人えむ's MUGEN creations. PENDRA's Site: N/A Good thing I saved this char, untouched. Reuploaded on MediaFi...

Popular Posts