Sunday, May 19, 2024

ER's MUGEN Creations

A collection of ER aka E.R. aka Edson Renato's MUGEN creations, untouched vers. epically found by me in the archives.

Little did anybody knew, ER did have a site. Later, his chars would be hosted on Mugenesis (here and here; they are archived).


Will need Dos2Win to fix the pals of these chars for MUGEN v. Win, 1.0, and 1.1.

Characters

And he made a screenpack that barely anybody knew about.
  1. Marvel vs Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes (Main, Select BGM)
Unreleased WIP Chars
  1. Lara Croft [His Lara Croft never came to light]

Have anything to add to this page like MUGEN content, or information? Comment below or email me at charmanmugen@gmail.com. All comments will be moderated. I'm free to change/update any of my rules as I like at any time. Last Updated: 5/20/2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I know where Tawashi aka たわし's chars were hosted

I recently discovered where Tawashi's chars were hosted. It was none other than on DEL's site all along. DEL's site was also a s...

Popular Posts