Monday, July 22, 2024

M.M.R.'s MUGEN Creations

A collection of M.M.R.'s MUGEN creations.

M.M.R.'s Site (Archived): http://projectm.mgbr.net/

Gonna need editing such as Dos2Win, or a similar program to fix these chars' pals.

Characters


Images taken from the archived site.

1 hosted stage found on M.M.R.'s site for some reason.
  1. Lynn BG by H"
Unreleased WIP
Image taken from the archived site.

  1. Hugo [From SVC]

Have anything to add to this page like MUGEN content, or information? Need to contact me, or comment about something? Comment below or email me at charmanmugen@gmail.com. All comments will be moderated. I'm free to change/update any of my rules as I like at any time. Last Updated: 7/22/2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

NAO & M.'s MUGEN Creations

A collection of NAO & M.'s MUGEN creations, and CrossCat's MAXIMA-TYPEB- and NAO & T-K's Sula. NAO's Site (Archived)...

Popular Posts