kishio's Site (Still up!, but OneDrive folder empty): https://643now.shikisokuzekuu.net/
kishio is famous for his Ronald McDonald character, which has been edited 100s of times by other authors into cheap/null edits. On August 19, 2014, he revived his site with the new link above, updated 4 chars, and decided to remove Donald and JHONS_LEE from the downloads because he discontinued them [Source: Site above]. He reuploaded and hosted his 4 chars on OneDrive. Sometime later, he removed them from his OneDrive folder... and it sits empty to this day. Wow. Well, enjoy this collection. I'm missing miduma V8/19/14, and judgment V4/22/10 because the one I have has the cns file edited on 11/2/10, idk by who. Eharu, Jagyuta, JHONS_LEE, Lehyu, Miduma are original chars.
kishio released Ronald McDonald on Dec 17, 2007, his first character (avail for download below) [Source2, and Source3]. Sometime later, a Japanese author named peg took inspiration from the clown and decided to make Colonel Sanders [Source4], which he made a WIP video on March 19, 2008 [Source4], and released him on April 10, 2008 [Source5: from readme]. So, that's how Colonel Sanders for MUGEN was made. I just did a peg Collection too if you want to see. 9/9/26: I realized I don't have the latest Monk... Idk what's the latest, but I found an edited 7/21/09 version (only def file was edited). Untouched missing. Added alt dl link for lehyu. 9/11/26: I just realized my gifs are messed up! Like Donald has no eyes. So, I fixed them, and reuploaded the fixed gifs. kishio's Monk and judgment were proxy released at Goemon aka 五右衛門's site at his OneDrive (now gone). It was there where judgment V11/2/2010 was found, and 1 day later on 11/3/2010, Goemon announced in the update history that judgment was proxy released on his site. If this was kishio's update, he would have updated the readme, but the readme was not updated, so I'm guessing this is not kishio's update, but Goemon's slight edit.
Characters
- JHONS_LEE (3/19/11)








No comments:
Post a Comment