Thursday, May 9, 2024

DRACUL's MUGEN Chars

A collection of DRACUL's chars. I downloaded all of his chars from his website. I didn't download his stages back then though... so many of his stages are still missing.


DRACUL's Site 1 (Archived): http://www.freewebs.com/dracul1/index.htm
DRACUL's Char Site: N/A

I believe DRACUL had another site that showed all of his available chars. The download button for each char probably redirected to his Freeweb site that hosted his chars. I may update this page if I'm going to include stages and other things I may have missed also. Information to be continued...

  1. bowseryi2 [Bowser - YI2]
  2. codymff [Cody - Mighty Final Fight]
  3. dkjr [DK Jr.]
  4. frankcbl [Frankenstein]
  5. kdracula [Kid Dracula]
  6. kunioSNK [Kunio]
  7. simonCV4 [Simon Belmont - Super Castlevania IV]
  8. simonHC [Simon Belmont - Haunted Castle]
  9. solieyu [Solieyu Belmont]
  10. walnew [waluigi]
  11. yoshikf [yoshi - Kart Fighter]

Have anything to add to this page like MUGEN content, or information? Comment below or email me at charmanmugen@gmail.com. All comments will be moderated. I'm free to change/update any of my rules as I like at any time. Last Updated: 5/24/2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I know where Tawashi aka たわし's chars were hosted

I recently discovered where Tawashi's chars were hosted. It was none other than on DEL's site all along. DEL's site was also a s...

Popular Posts