Thursday, May 9, 2024

DRACUL's MUGEN Chars

A collection of DRACUL's chars. I downloaded all of his chars from his website. I didn't download his stages back then though... so many of his stages are still missing.


DRACUL's Site 1 (Archived): http://www.freewebs.com/dracul1/index.htm
DRACUL's Char Site: N/A

I believe DRACUL had another site that showed all of his available chars. The download button for each char probably redirected to his Freeweb site that hosted his chars. I may update this page if I'm going to include stages and other things I may have missed also. Information to be continued...

5/28/2025: Alright, I'm going to add some stages, the ones that have been archived on his site. I'll add more later. 12/26/25: Added some more stages. 1/6/2026: Added alt links for stages hosted from Fanaticmugen.

  1. bowseryi2 [Bowser - YI2]
  2. codymff [Cody - Mighty Final Fight]
  3. dkjr [DK Jr.]
  4. frankcbl [Frankenstein]
  5. kdracula [Kid Dracula]
  6. kunioSNK [Kunio]
  7. simonCV4 [Simon Belmont - Super Castlevania IV]
  8. simonHC [Simon Belmont - Haunted Castle]
  9. solieyu [Solieyu Belmont]
  10. walnew [waluigi]
  11. yoshikf [yoshi - Kart Fighter]

Stages
The surviving stages of DRACUL. He made a lot of stages. WIP section, so I'll add more stages later. 12/26/25: Added some more.

Last Updated: 1/6/2026.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Uploader.jp/Getuploader.com will cease operation on Nov 25, 2026, and other news

Wow... This is like MediaFire shutting down. And this happened after some of MUGENでーたうpしおうぜ's parts went down such as parts 3, 4 and 5, ...

Popular Posts