Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Frenchi Guy's MUGEN Creations

A collection of Frenchi Guy's MUGEN creations. Ever heard of Frenchi Guy? Yea, no? Yea, he's not that well known. He's the guy who made the 3D Squall. He only made 2 chars. Note: These two chars were made for DOSMugen. They are so old, they will need additional editing other than Dos2Win in order to work for newer MUGEN versions.

Frenchi Guy's Site (Archived): http://jbignon.free.fr/Index.html

Characters

Edits
No worries, I found a Squall version that works for Winmugen and above. Will need Dos2Win, or a similar program to fix the pal though.

Have anything to add to this page like MUGEN content, or information? Comment below or email me at charmanmugen@gmail.com. All comments will be moderated. I'm free to change/update any of my rules as I like at any time. Last Updated: 5/19/2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I know where Tawashi aka たわし's chars were hosted

I recently discovered where Tawashi's chars were hosted. It was none other than on DEL's site all along. DEL's site was also a s...

Popular Posts