Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Zero_Col's MUGEN Creations

A collection of Zero_Col's MUGEN creations/edits.

Zero_Col's Site (Archived): http://fortress.mgbr.net/

Sometime later, Zero_Col came back and rereleased some of his chars in a MUGEN forum I can't find, or remember the name of. It was probably a MUGEN forum that hosted a lot of, "forbidden" MUGEN chars. I visited that MUGEN forum before a long time ago, and in a thread they talked about how cheap Zero_Col was. If I remembered correctly, it was Zero_Col, Aragon, Soul Gouki/Akuma, Lord Oberom, and Goku SSJ6 that were hosted there. I don't remember if the others were hosted there. Definitely not Evil Dong Hwang. That char is probably lost forever.

There were many MUGEN forums out there that hosted, "forbidden" chars, and I believe Anarchy Mugen was one of them. Maybe it was Anarchy Mugen that Zero_Col released his chars, but I'm not sure, and unfortunately the forum wasn't archived.

Apparently, there were 3 versions of Aragon. 2 of them were pretty much private I believe and only a few people had them. Only the other version, maybe the first version, was made public and reuploaded a lot.

Update 7/18/2024: In his site, there was Zero_Col.cab, and Zero_Boss.cab. I don't know if we have the Boss version, or the normal version, but I'm guessing it's the normal version. Electrocaid does have this, "ZERO_COL0, ;ZERO_COL by Zero_Col (zero_col boss), (I&EI), (CSFF), (D2W)" which means he probably has the boss version. But, how do you tell the difference? Only if we had the files. When Zero_Col's chars were rereleased in that forum, only 1 version was released, and that's the version I have and hosted here. There was no Boss version that was rereleased as far as I can remember.

Characters

  1. Chonrei [Chonrei.cab, Electrocaid has this char]
  2. Evil Dong Hwang [Lost forever probably]
  3. GOKU SSJ6 (Old, New)
  4. Iori Nikaido [Iori_Nikaido.cab, Lost forever probably]
  5. ZERO_COL (Old, New, Boss) [There is also Zero_Boss.cab, but I don't know if it is this version. I'm guessing we have the normal version, and the Boss version is still lost]
Edits
Some edits from anonymous, or maybe it was Zero_Col.

Have anything to add to this page like MUGEN content, or information? Need to contact me, or comment about something? Comment below or email me at charmanmugen@gmail.com. All comments will be moderated. I'm free to change/update any of my rules as I like at any time. Last Updated: 7/18/2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

NAO & M.'s MUGEN Creations

A collection of NAO & M.'s MUGEN creations, and CrossCat's MAXIMA-TYPEB- and NAO & T-K's Sula. NAO's Site (Archived)...

Popular Posts