Monday, June 3, 2024

Tenshin's MUGEN Creations

A collection of Tenshin's MUGEN creations. Well, I think it's time to do this one, even though I'm missing one char.

Fun Fact: Reu used Tenshin's Ken as a base for Evil Ken. Source is in Reu's credits txt file. Reu went on further to say about Tenshin that, "Without his talent and devotion, Evil Ken would not have the superb gameplay feel that he has now."

Tenshin's Site (Archived): http://openmugen.sigh.org/index.php

2 of Tenshin's chars were hosted at Randomselect, a fixed version of Ken & Gang, and Rolento. Apparently, Tenshin's chars were also hosted at http://people.freenet.de/wolvie/, but unfortunately archive.org has excluded it from the Wayback Machine.

Use Dos2Win to fix pal problems of these chars.

Characters

  1. Ken & Gang (v2, Fixed by Unknown) [There is also Ryu & Gang, an ultra extremely rare char by Slayer that is missing right now, same guy who made Gouken and Mega Weapon]
  2. Rolento [Not version 0.97, but newer apparently]
  3. Ryuji Yamazaki v1.1 [I also have v1.0, but it has been edited in 2016. Probably not worth it on here]
  4. Project Hye Won by Tenshin & Babywony [hyewon.zip. I remember. This was a requested char back then in some MUGEN forum. I don't know if it was fulfilled, or not. Electrocaid has this char, though. At least the documentation was saved]
Unreleased and Cancelled WIP Chars
  1. Deejay [But he did release a readme though]
  2. Satsui No Hadou Ni Mezameta Ryu by DrkIntent & Tenshin
Sprite Rips
You can check it out on his archived site.

Have anything to add to this page like MUGEN content, or information? Need to contact me, or comment about something? Comment below or email me at charmanmugen@gmail.com. All comments will be moderated. I'm free to change/update any of my rules as I like at any time. Last Updated: 6/3/2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I know where Tawashi aka たわし's chars were hosted

I recently discovered where Tawashi's chars were hosted. It was none other than on DEL's site all along. DEL's site was also a s...

Popular Posts