Saturday, June 8, 2024

project64's MUGEN Creations

A collection of project64 aka Project64mugen aka DXPro aka TheCosmicLeo's MUGEN creations.


TheCosmicLeo's last char was Kirby for Mugen 1.0 in 2014. After that, he stopped doing MUGEN. He's still active on YouTube though doing other things.

Characters

  1. Test Stage
Skins
And you can see his skins for Super Mario War here. I don't know what Super Mario War is, but you can look it up.

Have anything to add to this page like MUGEN content, or information? Need to contact me, or comment about something? Comment below or email me at charmanmugen@gmail.com. All comments will be moderated. I'm free to change/update any of my rules as I like at any time. Last Updated: 6/8/2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I know where Tawashi aka たわし's chars were hosted

I recently discovered where Tawashi's chars were hosted. It was none other than on DEL's site all along. DEL's site was also a s...

Popular Posts