Thursday, July 18, 2024

gm aka denmou's MUGEN Creations

A collection of gm aka ジーエム aka GutiMemo aka denmou's MUGEN creations.

gm's Site (Archived): http://gggm.sodenoshita.com/

Not to be confused with GM with all caps, the guy who made SF3 chars. Yea, and oddly enough, they are both Japanese. An odd coincidence.

Fanatic Mugen news said gm was aka GutiMemo, but when you actually go to his site, gm said his site's name was GutiMemo. Not sure where Fanatic Mugen got the information from that gm was GutiMemo, but I'm just going to roll with it. Also, according to the site, GutiMemo was short for GutiMemorial. Maybe gm's name was an acronym for Guti Memo, but who knows. He's MIA now. Before he was gm, he went by the name, "denmou", or, "DENMOU" with all caps if you look at the char Eraser.

Sometime in early 2010s, I was looking for this char Eraser. I then found this Japanese site that hosted Eraser. The website had a pinkish background color. I believe it only hosted Eraser, and no other chars from gm. Because the site only hosted Eraser, for a long time I thought DENMOU made 1 char, and that was Eraser. I was wrong. Denmou made a lot of chars, and he also went by the name gm. Unfortunately, I can't find this particular site I visited long ago that hosted Eraser.

Characters

Stages

  1. magma dragoon stage (Original, Edited) [Probably slightly edited]
  2. mijinion_stage (Original, Edited) [Probably slightly edited]
  3. sigmax4 stage (Original, Edited) [Probably slightly edited]
  4. gate_stage [gate_stage.zip]
  5. fukuroul_stage [fukuroul_stage.zip]
  6. sigmax6-stage [sigmax6-stage.zip]
  7. ILLUSION [ILLUSION.zip, an edit of Mountainside Temple stage]
  8. mashstage [mashstage.zip]
Add-ons
  1. AI Patch for MEKAkfm [Aipatti.zip]

Have anything to add to this page like MUGEN content, or information? Need to contact me, or comment about something? Comment below or email me at charmanmugen@gmail.com. All comments will be moderated. I'm free to change/update any of my rules as I like at any time. Last Updated: 7/18/2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

NAO & M.'s MUGEN Creations

A collection of NAO & M.'s MUGEN creations, and CrossCat's MAXIMA-TYPEB- and NAO & T-K's Sula. NAO's Site (Archived)...

Popular Posts