Saturday, July 20, 2024

Zwoop's MUGEN Creations

A collection of Zwoop's MUGEN creations.


Zwoop was well known for his Cactuar. Sometime in 2010, Zwoop updated and released his Cactuar and stages on his new site above, but barely anybody knew about it. His site was up all this time when I checked his site in 2023. Then I came back to check on his site in 2024, and it was down. Good thing I archived the char Cactuar. However, I didn't archive his stages... I should have, but thankfully they were saved.

Characters
  1. Cactuar (Old, New)
Stages

  1. Dandy J's Stage (Old, New) (bgm) [bgm name is "You wa mata shizumu". Stage name is Ruined Mecha]
  2. Magical World (Old, New)
  3. Orochi Chris's Stage (Old, New) [Stage name is The Fire of Sin]
  4. Orochi Shermie's Stage (Old, New) [Stage name is The Anger of the Sky]
  5. Orochi Yashiro's Stage (Old, New) [Stage name is The Wounds of the Earth]

Have anything to add to this page like MUGEN content, or information? Need to contact me, or comment about something? Comment below or email me at charmanmugen@gmail.com. All comments will be moderated. I'm free to change/update any of my rules as I like at any time. Last Updated: 7/20/2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

NAO & M.'s MUGEN Creations

A collection of NAO & M.'s MUGEN creations, and CrossCat's MAXIMA-TYPEB- and NAO & T-K's Sula. NAO's Site (Archived)...

Popular Posts