Monday, August 26, 2024

rainman's MUGEN Creations

A collection of rainman's MUGEN creations.

rainman's new site (Archived): http://www.geocities.jp/rainman_amesamekosame/
rainman's old and nostalgic site (Archived): http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Spade/6618/

Cless V3, Kyle, and Rimle are going to need Dos2Win to fix their pals for newer MUGEN versions.

Amazingly, rainman came back in 2015 and released GEN aka Genma, an original character. Then, Yahoo! Geocities ended in March 31, 2019, and so rainman's site was shut down. Hamer then reuploaded some of rainman's characters in a pack at Getuploader (pass is mugen). What's rainman doing now? I don't know.

Rainman's Pixel Art History can be found here. That's where the images in the character section came from, except Genma.

Characters

  1. CLESS ALVEIN V1 [Wasn't this version released? I forgot. I'll need to dig further]
  2. CLESS ALVEIN V2 [Definitely released. DEL has this char displayed]
  3. GEN (Old, New (patch))
  4. lyris aileron (60%, Electrocaid converted) [I found the release thread. Version was at 60%. Original DOS ver. missing]

Have anything to add to this page like MUGEN content, or information? Need to contact me, or comment about something? Comment below or email me at charmanmugen@gmail.com. All comments will be moderated. I'm free to change/update any of my rules as I like at any time. Last Updated: 8/27/2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

NAO & M.'s MUGEN Creations

A collection of NAO & M.'s MUGEN creations, and CrossCat's MAXIMA-TYPEB- and NAO & T-K's Sula. NAO's Site (Archived)...

Popular Posts