Thursday, September 17, 2026

Ayumu Sekijo's MUGEN Creations

A collection of Ayumu Sekijo aka 石上歩's MUGEN creations.

Ayumu Sekijo's Site (Archived): http://seizatei.sitemix.jp/

Missing 1 stage, laboratry, or laboratory. The dl link to the stage was already 404 when I visited his site in 2023 which was still up. Then, his site closed sometime later. Since I can't find the stage laboratry reuploaded elsewhere on the internet, I'm guessing the dl link didn't work long before 2023.

I also did HACHIUE's MUGEN creations post. Ayumu Sekijo hosted HACHIUE aka 鉢植え's 3 original chars, but that wasn't all of his chars.

Characters

Stages
  1. ArmsFort GREAT WALL [af_gw.zip]
  2. laboratry [laboratry.zip]
Hosted
Hosted creations from HACHIUE aka 鉢植え.


Last Updated: 9/17/2026.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HACHIUE's MUGEN Creations

A collection of HACHIUE aka HATIUE aka KYOURETU aka 鉢植え's MUGEN creations, the ones I know of so far. HACHIUE's Site: N/A HACHIUE up...

Popular Posts