I found this while going through TuffTony's old website in the archives. TuffTony said it contains over 2000 characters. Going through them it looks like many have been edited by anonymous, and I suspect it is by TuffTony himself. Unfortunately, the warehouse does not contain his edits like God Evil Ryu, which is still missing. After 14 years, TuffTony's Mediafire folder is still up. I also posted this at Arcadboy's forums too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
PENDRA's MUGEN Creations
A collection of PENDRA aka 電人えむ's MUGEN creations. PENDRA's Site: N/A Good thing I saved this char, untouched. Reuploaded on MediaFi...
Popular Posts
-
This is a collection of authors who made/edited/contributed and released 1 thing for MUGEN. It could either be a character, stage, screenp...
-
MUGEN Content in one page. 2/3/2026: Decided to delete the old page, and create this new one as a post, so that it gets labeled. Other Colle...
-
A collection of extremely rare characters for MUGEN founded by me, and others that I made videos of. Here's a YouTube playlist of it. C...
No comments:
Post a Comment