Yep, just taking a break from doing MUGEN videos at the moment. Got the Extremely Rare Chars Collection finished, and I'm planning to do more collections and author creations hosting. KoopaKingdom.com, DRACUL, and MystikBlaze to name a few. Blog posts about their creations (from what I have and found) coming soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
PENDRA's MUGEN Creations
A collection of PENDRA aka 電人えむ's MUGEN creations. PENDRA's Site: N/A Good thing I saved this char, untouched. Reuploaded on MediaFi...
Popular Posts
-
This is a collection of authors who made/edited/contributed and released 1 thing for MUGEN. It could either be a character, stage, screenp...
-
MUGEN Content in one page. 2/3/2026: Decided to delete the old page, and create this new one as a post, so that it gets labeled. Other Colle...
-
A collection of extremely rare characters for MUGEN founded by me, and others that I made videos of. Here's a YouTube playlist of it. C...
No comments:
Post a Comment